The brain is an extremely sensitive organ in our body. Any damage or defect will result in life threatening implications. Gurukripa Advanced Neuro Care Institute offers Best Brain Tumor Surgery in New Delhi.The human brain is a part of Central Nervous System protected by the skull. A brain tumor or intracranial neoplasm is a condition that arises due to the unprecedented growth of cells in the brain. Its major two types are cancerous tumors and benign tumors. Its major symptoms include:
- Severe headache
- Extreme weakness
- Coordination problems and stiffness in brain
- Occasional fainting
- Stuttering while speaking
- Difficulty in viewing
- Mood swings
Types of brain tumor surgery are:
- Craniotomy: This is the most usual tumor surgery done. In this tumor and a bone is removed, later the bone is dispatched for biopsy test. The surgery is done using the following techniques Extended bifrontal craniotomy, Eyebrow” craniotomy, “Keyhole” craniotomy , Orbitozygomatic craniotomy, “Keyhole” craniotomy.
- Shunt: When fluid clogs the brain, VP or Ventriculoperitoneal shunt is used to release the pressure. Pressure builds up in the brain when a tumor blocks the flow of the brain fluid. A drainage system will be inserted into the brain to get rid of the blocked fluid into the cavity.
- Stereotactic surgery: By using computers three-dimensional image called stereotaxy is made. It finds out the correct location of the tumor. After this tumor is removed and radiation pellets is implanted.
- Embolization: This is performed before the brain surgery to block blood flow in the arteries. Otherwise it will cause implications after the surgery.
- Endoscopy and endoscope-assisted surgery : In highly impenetrable areas like brain endoscope a tool is used to view interior parts through small openings. This immensely helps the surgeons to find out the exact location of the tumor.
Dr. Manish Vaish the famous Neurosurgeon provides best brain surgery in Noida.
Visit us: http://www.thebrainandspine.com/
Mail us: email@example.com